HCS Travelers has travel staffing solutions that are tailored to focus on a facility’s chronic and seasonal staffing shortages while saving them time and money.
We offer travel staffing solutions that include
- Planned leaves of absence.
- Census fluctuations.
- Vacation coverage.
- Opening a new unit or facility.
- Temporarily filling a difficult-to-fill permanent position while you continue recruitment efforts.
- Core staffing requirements.
HCS Travelers offers their client hospitals travel staffing services that meet your facility specific needs. Out travel recruitment and staffing team understand the needs of a hospital and strive to exceed your expectations.
When you rely on HCS Travelers for your travel staffing needs, here are just some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Healthcare professionals that are carefully selected and pre-qualified for assignment
- Complete employment screen and reference check on every candidate
- Nurses who are Joint Commission and OSHA compliant.
- Specialty Specific Skills Checklist assessment for every candidate.
- Facility specific credentialing – to your standards
- Performance evaluations at the end of the assignment to maintain a highly qualified work force.
- We strive to deliver quality healthcare professionals and allow our client facilities the option to permanently hire and place supplemental staff at the end of their assignment at no additional cost and with no obligations or limitations.