Welcome to the HealthCare Staffing testing page. Now that you've applied, part of our recruiting process is to complete an online clinical test.
If you haven't applied or talked with an HCS recruiter yet, please use contact us to apply.
We have partnered with NurseTesting.com to provide our nursing and allied health professionals the convenience of taking your clinical tests online.
Please read the following instructions prior to taking your test:
- Your recruiter will assign you a login and password for the test. This information will be sent to your email address.
- All clinical tests have a study guide available for you to review. These study guides are also located in our resources section for your convenience. You may download and print any study guide. It is strongly recommended that you review the study guide prior to taking the exam.
- You MUST use a PC with Internet Explorer in order to take the exam. NurseTesting.com currently does NOT support Apple/Macintosh computers, Netscape or Firefox browsers.
- All exams are timed. Once you begin an exam, you must complete it. The time allowed for each exam varies. You will be able to view the time limits prior to taking the exam so you can plan accordingly.
- You will receive notification following the test if you have passed or failed the exam. If you do not pass the exam, you will be given an opportunity to review the study guide and re-take the exam. Any test questions that are incorrect will be shown to you for your review.
All exams are assigned through HCS and HCS Travelers.