The Health Care Staffing Process
HCS STARTS BY LEARNING ABOUT OUR CLIENT
The skills and attributes needed, timeline to meet staffing need, and the organization's work environment so that HCS has the criteria to find the ideal candidates for our client.
Next, HCS focuses on finding qualified candidates for all of your staffing needs utilizing state-of-the-art recruiting techniques, which allows us to be nimble and innovative in order to fill your open positions quickly and efficiently.
EXAMINE ALL PHASES OF YOUR CURRENT RECRUITING ARRANGEMENT
- Accessing our innovative database with over 400,000 unique profiles of candidates who's resumes are not on the 'typical' job boards
- Screening and vetting by our professional recruiters who have years of expertise in your specific industry
- Candidate testing via ProveIT, with access to over 1,300 validated assessment covering a wide array of skills sets
- Networking via referral program and potential bonuses
- Utilization of social networking sites to find passive job seekers
Key Components of Our Process
Healthcare Staffing Provides our clients with custom designed vendor on-premise and outsourcing programs to meet their specific needs. HCS understands that each client is unique and so are their individual needs for their organization. We approach each client’s vendor on-premise and outsourcing program to meet each client’s particular situation. With each client, our process is custom and designed to:
- Lower Administrative Burden
- Improving Operational Efficiencies
- Compliance with Client Policy and Guidelines
- Lower Cost
- Competitively Price Supplemental Staff
- Be an On-Premise Resource
Your Health Care Staffing Partner
HCS would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your outsourcing needs. We are confident with our years of experience, management expertise, and technology; we will surpass your expectations with a custom designed program to meet your needs.